General information about Capital street Fx & Account related information
- General information about Capital street FX.
- Account registration
- Types of Accounts
- Account Security
- Access to the Personal Information
- Sections of the Personal Information
- Identification of documents, phone number, and email address
- Personal data and account settings
Fund Transfer in Trading Account
- Funding your trading account
- Withdrawals from your trading account
- Internal transfers between accounts
If I deposit funds to the account via a specific payment system, can I withdraw funds via other payment systems?
How do I withdraw funds from the trading account if the deposit was carried out by an internal transfer?
All trading and hardware related information
- General information
- Trading conditions
- Trading instruments
- Trading platforms
- Order execution
A) $100,000 notional value(US Dollars Hundred Thousand Only) or
B) The notional value of the standard lot of the said product, as traded on the benchmark market (exchange, interbank ecn, alternative OTC trading venues and/or all/any alternative recognized trading venues).
The notional value of the lot shall be the value that is higher when comparing A) and B)